Another reason why I like the Eagles for covering is Mitchell Trubisky Madden nfl 24 Coins, who's so constantly up and down. The Eagles might have a poor secondary, but they'll slow down the pace, something I'm expecting the Bears to try to establish early. I'm thinking Bears take the lead, but I think the Eagles will come through.

The Colts are better than the Texans. They are 8th in the team DVOA while the Texans place 11th. The Colts are in the top 10 in offense and defense. The Texans are 21st and seventh for both units, respectively.

The Colts had nine wins out of their last 10. with a recent win in Houston. In their first meeting with the Colts fell short in a final game in overtime . They were a totally different team. Andrew Luck is better than Deshaun Watson. The Colts are the more effective offensive line. And while the Texans have more effective receivers, I'm of the opinion that the Colts passing game could be a problem for Watson enough that Watson won't be as efficient.

I believe the Cowboys have a better chance to win this game as I had thought couple of weeks ago. They're better in the home setting, have an incredibly strong pass rush and can also run the football. They're not alone, as are the Seahawks. They are going to play ball control and try running the ball. Seattle is 7th in points per drive while the Cowboys rank 17th. Both defenses allow almost the same defense the amount of points they score per game Mut Coins Madden 24. This means I'll take some Seahawks here.